You are kindly requested to go through these Terms and Conditions before using the Android Application or the associated web site, and that by download and/or accessing the site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions, may be changed from time to time, because of changes in technology or developments from our end, www.Namakoti.com
By using our Android App(referred to as App) and/or its associated website, www.Namakoti.com (referred to as website) you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers, listed here. If you are using the App or the website on behalf of a group or any religious organization, you are individually bound by this Agreement even if your group or organization has a separate agreement with us.
The Application & the Site
App and the Website, provide users with an opportunity to chant, write, scan and upload and order for printing of various Hindu God’s names. The App and Site provide for a free and a paid version, the details of which are provided in the App and the Website. Whenever a user downloads or access the Website, he/she agrees to provide, update and maintain accurate information about himself/herself and that such information and the accuracy thereof are the prerogative of the user alone. You will be responsible for maintain your UserID and Password, and you may change your password by following instructions on the App or Website. You agree that your account, ID, and password may not be transferred or sold to another party. You shall also agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
Accessing your account
While in normal circumstances, Namakoti nor its employees will be either asking for your login credentials or other related information. However, in order to respond to your needs, and/or comply with laws, and/or to meet specific requirements that you may have, you shall hereby consent Namakoti and its employees and agents to access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or suspected abuse.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site or which is intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You agree not to take any action (including without limitation, spamming) that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure. You agree not to take any actions which may undermine the integrity of our system or the Services, uploading of files or content that contain material that violates the intellectual property rights of others. You are solely responsible and will comply, at Your own expense, with all applicable laws and regulations regarding Your use of the Services and the transfer of the technologies or information with which You are involved, including without limitation, import/export requirements, and Namakoti expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility thereto. You shall not use the Services in any manner, or in furtherance of any activity that may cause Namakoti to be subject to investigation, prosecution, or legal action.
Intellectual Property and Content :
By using Website and the App, you legally accept.
- All materials appearing on this Site, including site design, text, graphics, icons interfaces, and the selection, assembly and arrangements are owned or licensed by Namakoti. All materials appearing on this Site, including site design, text, graphics, icons interfaces, and the selection, assembly and arrangements are owned or licensed by Namakoti. Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to, reproduction for purposes other than those noted on our Site, modification, transmission, display, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of Namakoti is strictly prohibited. Users are not permitted to use "web crawlers" or other types of software or hardware technology to automatically download large amounts of materials from the Site. Elements of the website are also protected by trademark, copyright, trade dress and other laws and may not be imitated in whole or in part on other websites.
- Namakoti believes that some of the information on this Site as well as underlying business model has high commercial value and any use of the same or replication of same without consulting us shall be treated as loss of business for us and accordingly recovered from You in case of use of the same for pursuing Your own business interests. End User shall not use or reproduce content obtained from the service for or in connection with any other listing service or device.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Namakoti and the Site’s Users, its and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Namakoti that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Terms.
Upgrades and Refund Policy
- Users shall pay the Upgrade amounts as shown in the App and/or Site
- The User shall not be refunded the monies paid for the purpose of Upgrade, however, in case of monies paid by the user for the purpose of Printing may be returned to him/her if it is ascertained that the printing and delivery did not happen as agreed. The refund so made shall be decided by Namkoti, taking into consideration various elements for the order under consideration.
- In case the User disputes the refund policy for any reason whatsoever, the dispute shall be taken up on a case-to-case basis by Namakoti. In the event of Namakoti deciding the dispute in User's favour, Namakoti shall refund the decided amount without any interest to the User and payments shall be made by cheque.
Termination of Agreement
- You may terminate the agreement with us by cancelling your Account
- Namakoti.com reserves the right to terminate the agreement on grounds that include, but not limited to -
- Infringement of Copyrights
- Breach of agreement
- Abuse or Misuse of services
- Creation of false or multiple accounts
- Posting of inappropriate material
- Using the platform for other than intended use
Information we may collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about You: Information that You provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information provided at the time of registration, subscription, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask You for information, for example
- A record of the correspondence in the event You contact us.
- Information, if provided by You to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- References of potential members that You may provide.
- Details of transactions You carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of Your orders.
- Details of Your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access.
- Any other information You provide to us in connection with Your use of the website.
- Payments are routed through Times of Money or Paypal
We automatically log generic session information, which is anonymous and not linked to any Personal Information. Session data consists of things such as IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the user while on the Website.
Uses made of the information: We use information retained as above in the following ways:
- To send promotional invites or brand awareness emails pursuant to information from you
- To send out registration invitations, in the name of the member who has referred a potential member
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer
- To provide You with information, products or services that You request from us or which we feel may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and us
- To allow You to participate in interactive features of our service, when You choose to do so
- To notify You about changes to our service.
We may also use Your data, or permit selected third parties to use Your data, to provide You with information about goods and services which may be of interest to You and we or they may contact You about these by e-mail, post or telephone. Where we permit selected third parties to use Your data, we (or they) will contact You by electronic means only if You have consented to this.
Disclosure of Your information
We may disclose Your personal information to third parties:
- For provision of services to You on or through the website.
- In he event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share Your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms or relevant terms and conditions of supply of goods, services and/or information and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To our associate companies which offer services along the similar lines
By using our website, including our mobile applications you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers, listed here. If you are using Namakoti.com on behalf of a company or a group, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or group has a separate agreement with us.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smart phone or tablet) when you visit our site. Cookies are stored in your browser's file directory. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
We may collect information about Your computer, including, where available, Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our business partners. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any specific individual or personal information.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about Your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to Your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about Your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to Your individual interests
- To speed up Your searches
- To recogniseYou when You return to our Site
- Details of Your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access
- Any other information You provide to us in connection with Your use of the website
- Payments are routed through Times of Money
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies might collect aggregated information like the frequency of your visit or the length. No Personal or Professional information is collected. The information collected might be used for analytics. A cookie may also be placed by our advertising partners. Such cookies are used only for purposes of tracking the effectiveness of advertising on our Website and no personal or professional information is gathered from you by the use of these cookies, nor is this information shared with any third parties. Third - party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ cookies. Such information will be anonymous and will be to measure the effectiveness of ads.
Jurisdiction & Governing Law
These Terms and any disputes arising out of such Terms are governed by the laws of India and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh only.
If there are any questions regarding this Terms & Conditions of use of this Website and its services, You may contact us at the coordinates below